Friday, November 18, 2011

If you are reading this, you're special!

I figured this would be a good way for people to be able to keep up with our adventures.  I don't love posting all my stories on Facebook, and not all of my favorite people are on there any way - so if you want to check in here from time to time, I will do my best to write frequently.

We've been here in Angola for 4 weeks now.  Four weeks.  28 days.  I am not completely miserable, but I don't love it, either.  I've always been the type to tell myself, "It could be worse," and never is that more apparent than here.  People are hungry, people are hot, people are without clean water, shoes, air conditioning, DEODORANT...things that I most certainly take for granted.

So come along with me and let's experience Angola!

No comments:

Post a Comment