Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Musings from Miles

I know it goes without saying that I love all three of my children.  Like most parents, I think my kids are pretty darn cute, funny, and smart.  Miles is no exception, and being the youngest, I think he often has to step up his game in order to compete with his older siblings.  Somehow this has resulted in some of the funniest, strangest conversations - most often about God.

Today Miles was helping me make dinner, and out of nowhere, he blurted, "God never sleeps."  I agreed with him that yes, God is always awake and watching over us.  

"I bet he sure gets tired," Miles added.  I agreed. 

 "I wonder if his mom and dad tell him to go to sleep, but after they go to bed, He gets back up and keeps making more people!"  I think Miles is projecting his naughtiness onto God here, but man, that kid cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment